WHO WILL END LIVEPOOL'S UNBEATEN RUN?
Watford has ended Liverpool's unbeaten run. If you have predicted correctly, you will be going into a draw to win a share of USH1,500,000 cash.
- Participants must attempt to predict which team, if any, will beat Liverpool in their upcoming fixtures.
- Participants may only make one prediction, and all submissions are final.
- The grand prize will be shared equally among three winners.
- In the event that there are more than three winners, all qualifying participants will go into a lucky draw where three winners will be chosen at random. If there are less than three winners, the grand prize will be shared equally among the winners.
- The promotion only pertains to Liverpool’s fixtures in the Premier League and does not include other cup competitions they may be involved in.
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion.
- The promotion is only open to persons who are natural persons, 18 years or older, and either Ugandan citizens or permanently reside in Uganda.
- The draw will be done as soon as Liverpool loses to any of their opponents
- In order to qualify for the grand prize, participants must correctly predict which team will win against Liverpool.
- In the event that there is more than one participant who correctly predicted the outcome, there will be a grand prize draw to determine the winner.
- Participants who make an incorrect prediction will not be eligible to win the grand prize.
- This promotion will run for as long as Liverpool remain unbeaten. Once Liverpool’s winning streak comes to an end, the promotion may be ended.
- The winner must have at least made one deposit and placed one bet on their Betway account to be eligible for the grand prize.
- Betway may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Betway to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition at any time.
- The winner’s image may be used for promotional purposes.
- The Promoters will continuously monitor any irregular behavior, whether it be in entries and/or Participant’s details. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behavior and/or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant.
- The Participant acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions and that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading these Terms and Conditions and participating in the promotion, the Participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries, and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries or losses are sustained as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any Reward nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
- All entries from disqualified participants’ mobile numbers will be rejected.